3/17/2010

San Francisco Orchid Show 2010



Enjoyed a beautiful Sunday in San Francisco with my husband, we went to the 58th Annual Pacific Orchid Exposition in Fort Mason. The theme was CARNAVAL!, a Mardi-Gras celebration showcasing the wild and colorful beauty of orchid blooms from all over the world. There was a wine gala as well, but my husband who is a sommelier was busy taking pictures! Flowers and wine... hmmm... a dream business of ours... Anyway, here are some photos:




These orchids were in a glass terrarium. I wish I could have my own huge terrarium! I've been planning to make one but I have no idea where to place it in my new apartment.




I thought it would have been cool if her outfit was made out of orchids!




I am in loooove with miniature orchids! I wanna have an orchid tree project! But these little guys are very expensive, I think I have to take care of a few plants first.


Bought myself a "mystery orchid" for only $7.00. No labels on it, hopefully I can get it to bloom!

No comments:

Post a Comment