11/03/2010

First Course Exercises



TADA! I was sooo happy to bring this home. I think that the fluffy flower looks like thistle, I found out that it was supposed to be mums! HAHAHA, oh well. The second one was just a fantasy flower, I was supposed to put the stigma but I did not like the colors in my Tip #16 icing bag. The chocolate cupcake tasted fabulous, my teacher made the cake and it went well with the icing that I made from home. I need to make chocolate cake that is not too sweet.





I admit, clowns freak me out. I used to be cry like a banshee when I was 4 years old when a clown or mascot would pop out from nowhere in a party. However I did watch Bozo the clown cartoons so I guess animated ones are OK. I made this Wilton clown and made sure to pick a friendly face. I like this clown :)

Did you know that there is a clown conservatory in SF?

7 comments:

  1. Yikes! Clowns are freaky and a conservatory would be even freakier. Great job on your clown above and I agree, it looks like thistle and I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE PAT!!!! I've been wanting to do this! -Mo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've done a great job! I agree with you about clowns, they freak me out as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the clown icing is cute :p (hehe i love clowns :p) and not to mention galing

    ReplyDelete
  5. That purple flower on the left is pretty intense! Niiiice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job!
    By the way, I like thistles more than mums. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll make a better thistle next time ;) Or spiky dahlias!

    ReplyDelete